Doomhammer! Now it's yours! Doomhammer! Now it's yours!

Haha too funny man. Everyones always running around with "legendary unique" weapons in mmos. Too true.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Huge fan.

Of all your work. Please, release the video of Starfire and Raven gettin it on. Would be the shit. And more of Jynx too ... maybe they could haves a threesome yes?

But great work dude, always enjoy your work. Erotic while still quite artistic.

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Fuck twilight.

That movie is retarded beyond belief, and you nailed em basically on the head, every single thing retarded about it.

And btw, all tales about vampires and shit, depict them having super human strength and speed, so the whole thing about the bus or whatever, you're wrong. It was the only part the movie got right.

The skin crystallizes when you die! I swear!

Hentai Elf Hentai Elf

Very nice.

Girl was very sexy, and your artwork is beautiful. The animation was well done as well. Only thing I have a problem with is I'm not one for BDSM and shit like that, but doesn't change my score for you at all.

Keep up the good work!

makotosan responds:

Sorry about that. Having the girl tied up is mostly an excuse to get out of doing excessive animating without having it look lame. =P Maybe next time I'll try for something a little bit milder.

Hungry Hungry

Heh.

This was very well done.

I had put off watching this clip cause at first glance I thought it would just be incredibly dumb. But to much of my surprise, this was good for a quick chuckle.

The animation was very well done, and over all pretty smooth, with a couple of skips here and there, small ones though.

The story was pretty good, and the ending was a real twist, did NOT see that coming :). The little jokes through out were pretty good as well, got a good couple of laughs out of each of em.

Keep up the good work. :)

Smoke Consequences Smoke Consequences

Wow.

I hope this wasn't meant to be your point of view on smoking and is only meant to actually insult people who hate smokers.

I've never caught on fire from a cigarette landing on me, and people who smoke know better than to just have a cigarette sitting on them. It won't catch your clothes on fire, it'll just burn a hole through whatever you're wearing then burn into your skin.

Also, no one ever lights a cigarette like the way you have depicted. Only a retard would do it like that, someone who's never smoked in their life, or unless you're smoking a rolled cigarette cause you have to burn off the excess paper on the end.

Archie: Foot-Long Jalopy Archie: Foot-Long Jalopy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

aha...ahaha...ha...ahaha...aha....tha t was awesome. I loved how that one dude had a fucking strapon on his head, classic. I fucking loved it. Should make a sequel ... by the way, ALTERED BEAST IS THE SHIT!

Violent Ken VS Evil Ryu Violent Ken VS Evil Ryu

Awesome.

It was bad quality, but that's what made it good I think. Goin old school with it.

And yeah ... everyone knows that Ken would whip the shit out of Ryu ... please, Ryu winnin ... pssh.

Goth Lyfe 20: Part One Goth Lyfe 20: Part One

Oh yeah...

And why are goth fags hanging out with preps? This doesn't make any sense at all. 0!

TUBZ T.V TUBZ T.V

Wow.

I'm not too sure on how I want to score this. This is complete shit, graphics and animation wise... but the shit is just fuckin funny. The whole concept is funny as fuck. Please redo this, with better graphics and animation though man please. And instead of that annoying ass song that I've heard a million times off of Guitar Hero II, put in some voice acting, it would make it so much better man. I'll give you a 3/5.