Lethal RPG: War Begins Lethal RPG: War Begins

Great despite the fact you have to pay for it. Love this game though, very well thought out game. Just might have to buy a copy. And thats rare for me.

To the people complaining about how hard it is. You just suck ass at RPG's.

Flash Bash Flash Bash

Didn't play. Why can't I turn off your terrible music?

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

Great game! Love the artwork in it. Simplistic, my kinda style. Overly done art bores the crap out of me, especially in games. When people focus too much on the graphics, rather than the gameplay, I feel it really takes away from the game. Guess I am just a true gamer ;).

Very fun game though. Looking forward to finish it after I get off of work in the morning!

Human Apocalypse Human Apocalypse

Dumb.

Zanzlanz responds:

...

Theia Theia

This game is terrible.

Oh yeah, Ill give it to ya. Nice graphics. But graphics, mean nothing. Nothing. Your gameplay, is shit. You have to be way too goddamn specific when doing something. Way too specific. Walk by a flower, nope, youre stuck on that bitch. Walk towards the rock, nope youre stuck on another flower. Awesome. What? I have to be exactly in the fucking middle of the rock to push it? But what if i dont want to line my guy up perfectly every fucking time? Shit. Utter shit. I couldnt get passed the third level. Maybe I should give this game more of a chance? But maybe you should go back to your programming and give it another chance.

And chococatlove, firefox fails hard.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Hell yeah!

Bout damn time the second one came out! First one was badass but unfinished me thinks.

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Meh

This was pretty lame. Poor attempt at being extreme. The first one and the cardiac arrest ones were pretty intense but the others, especially the crazyjay one sucked ass.

Plazma Burst: FTP Plazma Burst: FTP

Wtf?

This game was pretty bad, but was still a lot of fun. That is until I got to one of the levels, and missed my jump ... and I had to restart? That's just RETARDED. I did like how there was no ammo clip, unlimited ammo ... awesome. Just don't like how the enemies can sit there and shoot their rockets three times faster than you can. Was really annoying when close up. Good work though.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

Jump doesn't work!

I loved it. Doom, Heretic, and Hexen are by far the best shooters ever made. The only problem I had with this shit, is JUMP DOES NOT WORK! I switched around the button to five different configurations and it still never worked. Everything else, though was right on.

Sky Sling Sky Sling

Nice music.

Only thing I found good about this game. Great idea, but the whole little circle around your sling got ANNOYING AS PISS. I want to launch the shit, not barely fuckin tap it. A line or something coming from the ball would be nice, would really like to know where I'm shootin at. Good music though.