C is for Cookie C is for Cookie

DUUUUUDE!

MY nickname in real life is Cookie Monster. and this is the SHIT! Mad respect bro!

Zakimations responds:

THANKS ALOT!!

Surrounded By Darkness Surrounded By Darkness

Hmm

Why does everyone keep telling you to add a solo? I honestly think that would ruin this peice, this song is practically a masterpeice, in my opinion. Honestly though, I hate solos to begin with, could that be part of the problem? =P. Well, just like a couple of your other songs, Manhunter and Time For Punishment, I have thought about using this in my flash series as well. I really like the creepiness and the darkness it holds, hence the name, correct? It's really smooth I think, and has good rhythm and melody to it. Keep up the kickass work, bro.

TheRealSam responds:

Well thank you a lot man! I also think that a solo could ruin everything. It was supposed to have some vocals, that's why it's kinda repetitive. But I think it's better like this :p
I'll maybe change the choirs and the strings (replacing them by Magnus choirs and GPO strings) and the drums (now that I've got EzDrummer)!
And finaly, I think that some changes concerning the EQ and compressor are needed.
And if you want to use some of my songs, go ahead! :3
Again, thanks a lot for the review!

Time For Punishment Time For Punishment

Hell, fuckin, yes.

I originally heard this in LIGHT PEOPLE ON FIRE and thought that it kicked ass then, and you know what? It still fuckin kicks ass now. I love this song, really nice. Don't like the intro so much, just not my flavor. I am working on a flash series, and I think this would be great to use in it. My motherfuckin' 5, goes to you.

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot man and glad you liked both the game and my song! :)
And if you want to use it, well, go ahead! :)

&amp;gt;MY TORMENT&amp;lt; W/Vocals >MY TORMENT< W/Vocals

Wow....

Just like Deranged, you ruined this song with vocals. The instrumental versions of this and Deranged are much much much much better. Sorry.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks for your opinion.

Anger Unlimited Anger Unlimited

Nice.

I didn't like the drums that much, they didn't seem to fit the guitar much at all imo. And I gotta disagree with Alkaline300, distortion is what makes good riffs brutal, and that's what this is. I love it.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Metal is all about distortion. If you don't like it, go home...or go listen to techno. haha.

Thanks for the review. Got my drums all figured now. Thanks again. :D(and sorry for the super duper late response.) :(

Forsaken Forsaken

This is awesome.

I like this song, it's got a good sound to it. You have a gift with this kind of shit man. I hope to hear more shit from ya.

I'll Smash Your Fucking Skull I'll Smash Your Fucking Skull

Very nice.

Fuckin brutal bro. This is probably my favorite song of yours, it's a badass song. I may use it in a future animation.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks for the compliments pal!
I'll look forward to seeing it in your cartoon if you use it!

Deranged Deranged

Badass.

I love your work, especially this and My Torment. The Bad Man Incorporated guy had ruined this song with vocals (imo he can't sing), but the instrumental version is badass man. Keep up the good work bro.

pitchblak responds:

Thanx for the review. Everyones intitled to there opinions. Rock on bro

My Torment My Torment

Wow.

You're really good at doing this shit man, I must say! I love all of your work, especially Deranged and this song. They have to be my favorite songs of yours. I think adding any vocals to your work would kind of deprecciate them. I love how they lack vocals, and are all instrumental. I may look torwards your work for future animations of mine.

pitchblak responds:

Finally!!!!!!! someone telling me that my songs dont need vocals. I hope to get some new tunes out soon. Thanx for the review bro

Terra Angelica Terra Angelica

I love your work.

You're an asskickity musician man. I must ask, is that you doing all of the instruments irl or are you using some sort of program to generate the sounds and then just recording vocals through a mic?

Gunshy responds:

i must respond publicly, i guess...
i'm a guitarist and a former drummer and a drum sequencer and a keyboardist and a digital keyboardist and a mixer and a sound engineer and a vocalist and a gaffer.
FLP6