Doomhammer! Now it's yours! Doomhammer! Now it's yours!

Haha too funny man. Everyones always running around with "legendary unique" weapons in mmos. Too true.

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Huge fan.

Of all your work. Please, release the video of Starfire and Raven gettin it on. Would be the shit. And more of Jynx too ... maybe they could haves a threesome yes?

But great work dude, always enjoy your work. Erotic while still quite artistic.

Twilight: The Broodening Twilight: The Broodening

Fuck twilight.

That movie is retarded beyond belief, and you nailed em basically on the head, every single thing retarded about it.

And btw, all tales about vampires and shit, depict them having super human strength and speed, so the whole thing about the bus or whatever, you're wrong. It was the only part the movie got right.

The skin crystallizes when you die! I swear!

Lethal RPG: War Begins Lethal RPG: War Begins

Great despite the fact you have to pay for it. Love this game though, very well thought out game. Just might have to buy a copy. And thats rare for me.

To the people complaining about how hard it is. You just suck ass at RPG's.

Flash Bash Flash Bash

Didn't play. Why can't I turn off your terrible music?

Man Who Sold The World Man Who Sold The World

Great game! Love the artwork in it. Simplistic, my kinda style. Overly done art bores the crap out of me, especially in games. When people focus too much on the graphics, rather than the gameplay, I feel it really takes away from the game. Guess I am just a true gamer ;).

Very fun game though. Looking forward to finish it after I get off of work in the morning!

C is for Cookie C is for Cookie

DUUUUUDE!

MY nickname in real life is Cookie Monster. and this is the SHIT! Mad respect bro!

Zakimations responds:

THANKS ALOT!!

Surrounded By Darkness Surrounded By Darkness

Hmm

Why does everyone keep telling you to add a solo? I honestly think that would ruin this peice, this song is practically a masterpeice, in my opinion. Honestly though, I hate solos to begin with, could that be part of the problem? =P. Well, just like a couple of your other songs, Manhunter and Time For Punishment, I have thought about using this in my flash series as well. I really like the creepiness and the darkness it holds, hence the name, correct? It's really smooth I think, and has good rhythm and melody to it. Keep up the kickass work, bro.

TheRealSam responds:

Well thank you a lot man! I also think that a solo could ruin everything. It was supposed to have some vocals, that's why it's kinda repetitive. But I think it's better like this :p
I'll maybe change the choirs and the strings (replacing them by Magnus choirs and GPO strings) and the drums (now that I've got EzDrummer)!
And finaly, I think that some changes concerning the EQ and compressor are needed.
And if you want to use some of my songs, go ahead! :3
Again, thanks a lot for the review!

Time For Punishment Time For Punishment

Hell, fuckin, yes.

I originally heard this in LIGHT PEOPLE ON FIRE and thought that it kicked ass then, and you know what? It still fuckin kicks ass now. I love this song, really nice. Don't like the intro so much, just not my flavor. I am working on a flash series, and I think this would be great to use in it. My motherfuckin' 5, goes to you.

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot man and glad you liked both the game and my song! :)
And if you want to use it, well, go ahead! :)